Lifestyle Financial Planning
A financial plan that analyses your current circumstances and financial situation – including analysis of your assets, current and future income and current and future expenditure, to properly plan for and achieve your goals while providing for and protecting your desired lifestyle.
Insurance Planning and Risk Management
- We seek to ensure your plans and vision are protected in a world of uncertainty.
- We advise you on Life Insurance, Serious Illness Insurance, Total and Permanent Disability & Income Protection.
- We assist you with the claims process when required.
- Assessing your attitude to and appetite for risk
- Selecting the appropriate investment strategy to achieve your goals
Taxation may be the single most significant drain on your personal financial resources throughout your lifetime. As a result, your tax burden is a critical consideration when planning your financial future.
There are a wide range of retirement options available for those who are employed, self-employed or run their own business. At the stage when you are contemplating retirement or semi-retirement, we discuss the choice of options with you and what the implications of each one are for you.
We help you make informed decisions at this very important stage of life.
- Tax and Trust Planning
- Inheritance Tax Mitigation
- Wills and Power of Attorney
Business Owners Financial Planning
As many of our clients are business owners we understand the unique issues involved for business owners when financial planning.
- Death in Service
- Group Income Protection
- Group Critical Illness
- Key Man/Person Insurance
- Shareholder/Partnership Business Succession Insurance
- Corporate Pension Schemes
- Corporate Investments