Niall O Loingsigh – Managing Director
M.Sc., B.Sc. (mgmt.) CFP®, Grad Dip, QFA, FLIA, MMII
AIM Financial Planning
- Niall founded AIM Financial in 2008 to give specialist financial planning and business advice.
- Niall is a Certified Financial Planner® CFP and holds a Bachelor of Science in Management, a Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning. In 2015, he completed his Masters in Financial Planning in University College Dublin. He is a member of the Society of Financial Planners of Ireland.
- Niall graduated from Trinity College, Dublin in 1989 with a BSc (Mgmt.) and a Diploma in Advanced Marketing Techniques from the Dublin Institute of Technology. before joining the Bank of Ireland Group as a Financial Adviser. While with Bank of Ireland he qualified as a QFA and a Fellow of the Life Insurance Association.
- In 1996, he joined Joseph M Murphy (Tralee) Ltd, an Insurance and Financial Services Broker. In 2003, he purchased the Company and became Managing Director. Having grown the company substantially, he sold the insurance division in 2008.
- Niall is a former chairman of The Marketing Institute Kerry Region. He is also a former Director of Marketing and Chairman of the Rose of Tralee Festival International Festival.
- Niall is a keen runner, swimmer and cyclist and has completed several marathons and Ironman Triathlons.
Breda Hennebery – Client Services Manager Qualified Financial Adviser
- Client Services Manager Qualified Financial Adviser
- Breda is responsible for overseeing client’s investment and retirement portfolios. Breda manages general day-to-day administrative duties and is the first point of contact for our clients. Specifically, Breda is responsible for the implementation of each client’s financial plan.
- Breda has several years’ experience in client service and administration within financial.
- Breda looks forward to speaking with you and welcoming you to AIM Financial Planning.