As a client of AIM Financial Planning, you will receive high-quality advice giving you confidence, clarity and stability around your financial planning. We believe that clients value our approach of long-term, personal client relationships.
OUR PROCESS CONSISTS OF SIX KEY STAGES:
1. Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
This is an initial two-way meeting. It gives us a chance to explain the way in which we work and allows you to highlight your immediate concerns and longer-term goals. This allows both parties to decide without obligation how we can move forward.
2. Gathering client data including goals
Ask you important questions, gather detailed information about your financial position to create a cashflow model unique to your desired lifestyle.
3. Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
We discuss and build your cashflow model with you and answer your questions.
4. Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
Analysis of your needs and examine different scenarios and make specific recommendations.
5. Implementing the recommendations
We recommend and then implement your plan for you. We provide and guide you through any paperwork required.
6. Monitoring the recommendations
The success or failure of your financial plan relies heavily on keeping it under review.